Friday, October 2, 2009

Bye Bye OCP (for now)

I've decided it was time to stop taking my OCP till about December... (yay for a 2 month break on the stuff). Since certain events occurred, there really is no point in taking them anymore till certain events happen (lol). The only thing is... I'm worried that I might lose a tiny bit of weight (even if its just 1 or 2 lbs) after I stop taking it. I do remember that unlike the other OCP I used to take (which put 5lbs on my body), this dosage didn't seem to have an effect on my weight... so hopefully I won't gain anything back when I decide to start taking them again. That would honestly be a boner killer if say I lost 9lbs since I stopped (which is how much I'm planning on losing)... and if I gained even just 1 or 2 lbs back. At least I would know why right? I guess I should just get used to it because I'm going to have to be on and off it for a while. And I also guess it wouldn't be so bad cus by that time I should be at the weight I want to be or at least very close to it so I shouldn't panic if I turn out to be 125lbs while back on the OCP.

Well hope this works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment