Monday, October 5, 2009

Waiting for food

Well first of all... this will be a quick blog. I apparently lost more than 3lbs this week which I find strange... so I didn't log what the scale said (129.2lbs) and instead I logged 129.8lbs. I told myself I am not going to freak out if I gain a pound for this weeks weigh in cus losing 3lbs has never happened (like 2.3lbs at the most). But I still am happy :] I guess I am finally in the 120's!! AMAZING... I never thought I'd get this far....


But ok heres lunch. I noticed that this week I did alot of the same thing... I literally ate to live. You know that saying... do you eat to live or live to eat? Well this week I ate to live... like right now. I look at what I grabbed for lunch and I just ate a Ritz Crackerfull (130cal), strawberry applesauce (80cal) and a few grapes with water... and now I play the waiting game... waiting to not feel hungry.

I think about my old eating habits when I was heavier (20+lbs heavier :O) and man... I would NEVEr do this, I mean waiting for my tummy to feeel full. Its crazy.

But anyways... Im gonna get me some Chipotle for dinner and tomorrows dinner lol (One bowl lasts me like 2 days) for my reward... and im going to rest my body and not work out today... then yea. Bye! Yay 129lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment